(what the heck is a "Ch IRSTmas" ? Typo above :D )


Friday, February 12, 2010

oh my - we are a little sporadic, aren't we? Haven't written in here since August ... 6 months ago!

0k - i promise myself (and my hoards of followers --- all 4 of them) to post something everyday. ish.

So today - goal is to get 20-30 of the clothing items ready - pics and descriptions - some are vintage - whatever doesn't sell on Craigs goes to the consignment shop.

And also, need to promise meself to not drink so much coffee.

And get some exercising in.

And there's that new nail polish I've been wanting to try.

And I'm also watching a horse (http://www.cyberfoaling.com/norsire2.htm) about to foal (is that the right phraseology? Like, "The horse is foaling". If you didn't hear me correctly, it could be misinterpreted to be "The horse is following" or "The horse is falling" or "The horse is fowling" ... but then that would be a chicken, which is a whole 'NOTHer story.

Actually - watching the horse is a bit like watching paint dry. or molasses. run uphill. in January. or February. whatever.

» Back to Top




No comments:

Post a Comment